Corrado

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Parts for VW Corrado (and ALL other models) [BC, CAN]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

T-Roc Avatar
T-Roc T~Roc Ozman
Whistler, BC, Canada   CAN
Anytime I find a helpful person that has good access to Corrado parts, I want to share it with other Corrado owners.
This guy named Brian has been a great help.
Just got me a steering column wrap-around, fog lights and seatbelt plastic covers.
So glad, needed this stuff to get it certified as Collector Status.
He's on Craigslist
Name is Brian
770-318-4289
Accepts texts or calls

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/pts/6617142416.html

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
RogerD Avatar
RogerD Roger Duarte
Squamish, BritishColumbia, Canada   CAN
Hey T-Roc, wondering if you have any contacts on 93 VR6 parts? I'm looking for a sunroof motor and possibly a switch, as well as a few other interior and AC parts. Everything I've found on-line doesn't seem to be the right part, or no longer available. Tried to contact this Brian fellow but no response.

Justine Avatar
Justine Justine M
Johannesburg, Sandton, South Africa   ZAF
1993 Volkswagen Corrado "LULU"
Hi there T Roc,

Justine here, from Johannesburg, South Africa.

Please could you contact Brian,the reliable parts supplier, as you mentioned in your post above. I ask that you contact him on my behalf, as you already have a working and trustworthy rapport with him, and I would truly appreciate this.

My 1993 Corrado G60 needs a new windscreen. Please could you check if he has a windscreen replacement, or, could he advise on an alternative windscreen to fit the Corrado G60 1993.

Kind regards

Justine

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1993 Volkswagen Corrado

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links