Corrado

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

FS: Corrado Parts - 92 vr6 slc [Raleigh, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Cruespeed Paul Xiong
Hampstead, Maryland, USA   USA
I'm interested in the inner outer window trim, if still available. "15 for all 4"

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
steve corrado steven brochu
manchester, nh, USA   USA
Hello

I would like to buy the pass Passenger Side Door Handle(Outer) - $60 and the passenger automatic seat belt for the passenger side

my email is steven.brochu@gmail.com or how do I buy this from you

steven

Cruespeed Paul Xiong
Hampstead, Maryland, USA   USA
Are any of these still available?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
SLCCorrado92VR6 Chuck S
Chester, MD, USA   USA
Any chance the auto seatbelt mech. for the drivers side is still available in working condition.

Thanks,
Chuck

alejandroslc Alejandro Perez
Garrapinillos, Zaragoza, Spain   ESP
I just registered, is that the ad is very old, but I am interested in Front Belt Auto Latches I need the two still have them? me send to Spain?

bakinax Roy Matthews
Huntersville, NC, USA   USA
Hi,
I am interested in the auto belt latches if you still have them.
Let me know.
Thanks Roy Matthews

ronwwildG60 Ronald Wild
Pinellas park, Florida, USA   USA
Interested in driver side complete door, interested in selling? No problem paying shipping costs

mrtime Charles Clewis
Berkeley, USA   USA
I have one. Its green and intact. Im in Berkeley Ca so I dont know the shipping cost. I can send you a picture

Richie6123 Richie Ramirez
Linden, New Jersey, USA   USA
I'm interested in the corrado passenger side door handle please email me with info

bflite Mark D
Scotts Valley, CA, USA   USA
Do you still have parts to the 1992 Corrado? I am specifically looking for interior trim (including the door panels).

]

jensene1983 Erik Jensen
mechanicsburg, pennslyvania, USA   USA
Good afternoon yes I have your cards for sale for the front if interested I'll gladly send pictures text me 717-686-1751 thank you

Spdklz Dustin Dapkus
Henderson, NV, USA   USA
I need the black plastic upper door panel to inner window scraper finisher strips as mine are cracked
Do you have still???
Also need later sunroof switch in grey
Last request is the plastic inside windshield to headliner finisher strip in grey or any color, can paint if needed
Let me know what u have and price shipped to henderson nv. 89011
dustindapkus@yahoo.com
Can PayPal a sap
Help me keep my raddo perfect!

G60stageIV Jonathan Ellwanger
Oak Park, Il, USA   USA
Any chance you have the rectangular trim piece that sits at the end of the roof weather strip near the rear hatch hinge (not the square cover for the hinge itself)? I need the passenger side.

Thanks,

Jonathan Ellwanger
1990 Tornado Red G60- 242,000 miles and counting.....

PuertoRaddo Eliezer Torres
Debary, Florida, USA   USA
Hey still got it. I'm looking for the hole interiors including seats, panel etc... , the passenger seat belt motor, passenger tail light, the black rubber of the passenger door. Also if you have the roof panel including the sunroof one. Hey I really need them. I love Corrados and mine need those desperately, can you make me a special price for all those things I got low money.
Appreciate your time
Thanks a lot

mrtime Charles Clewis
Berkeley, USA   USA
I still have the almost complete car. And I'm days away from sending it the the scraper. I have everything you need but no real way to get it to you

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1990 Volkswagen Corrado

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links