Corrado

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

1990 G60 for sale, $4500 not modded, Chicago, Illinois [Illinois, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Jmbadger Jesse Badger
Chicago, Illinois, USA   USA
This Corrado is in excellent mechanical condition with a recently replaced starter, K&N filter that was recently cleaned (I'll throw in a cleaning kit if you're interested), new battery, belts, total suspension and brake overhaul, and clutch linkage replacement and adjustment (I do have receipts). Power windows, sunroof, and motorized spoiler are all in excellent working order. Cosmetically, the exterior has a few flaws (dents & scratches, missing trim piece around rear license plate) but nothing major and no rust. BBS rims pictured are included with car. I am the third owner of the car and have had it for almost a decade with no major mechanical issues.

The title is rebuilt because I slid it off the road on a patch of ice and did enough cosmetic damage that the insurance company decided it would cost more to fix than to buy another one, so I had to total it out and use the money to rebuild it. It took a while to track down all the parts but once the work was all done, it was as good as before. Interior is in decent condition with the only real issues being that the drivers seat has a tear in the leather trim, the deck lid that separates the hatch back area from the back seat was removed and lost before I bought the car, and a couple of the speakers for the radio are malfunctioning.

Attachments:
2017-08-02 12.28.05 1.jpg    71.4 KB
2017-08-02 12.28.05 1.jpg

2017-08-02 12.28.55 1.jpg    54.7 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
2017-08-02 12.28.42 1.jpg    67.8 KB
2017-08-02 12.28.29 1.jpg    60.3 KB
. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1993 Volkswagen Corrado VR6

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links