Corrado

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

FS: 93' SLC VR6 5spd BLK/TAN - Bone Stock - Original Woman Owner - Paperwork all the way back [WA, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

icanfly Ican Fly
Redmond, WA, USA   USA
Hey Guys,
I am selling a 93 Black over Tan on behalf of a friend that's not too net saavy.
She is the original owner of the car - she has documentation back to the dealership include all recalls and proper maintenance. She is older now and getting in and out is hard for her, so she finally decided it's time to get something else and, with much sadness, needs to sell the Corrado. She is looking for someone that will love the car as much as she has it's entire life.

The car is UNMODIFIED save for Ecode headlights. It has 225K miles - the exterior is 8/10 and interior is virtually mint.

I've owned 5 slc vr6's in the last 15 years and know a lot about the cars. I've driven it with glee, but sadly am not in the position to buy this car or I would in an instant.
I've moved on from the platform and am building a car or this would be in my driveway, so instead, I am trying to help her sell it.

Let me be clear - woman owned it's entire life, pulls like a rocket, it is a high mileage car but has been well serviced and I can't speak enough about the interior being absolutely mint!

Good:
Unmodified (save ecodes)
Woman Owned it's whole life (she fell in love with the car and bought it with 1200 dealer miles on it, never raced, never thrashed, never beat on)
Pulls super strong
Mint interior (All bolsters intact and not crushed because she knows how to enter/exit the car...not even worn paint on the standard controls, but the drivers side rear seat has the normal 'bent bar' from putting a knee on it for loading unloading groceries for 20+ years - easy fix. Even has both corner covers on the gauge cluster!)
No significant body damage or accidents
All original Glass
No Mirror De-Lam
Spoiler works flawlessly
No cracked or peeling clearcoat
This would be the ultimate starting point for a mint stock corrado resto (meaning minor door ding removal and a respray in black and the thing will show mint.)
Car is always in covered parking
Original Wheels but they've been rashed a bit.

Bad:
Normal door dings for a city car
Rear bumper on passenger side needs to be re-clipped (no damage, just a broken clip and the corner sticks out)
Normal sunroof issue (so she's not used it in 5+ years - it has had the factory recall but I assume the standard plastic part is cracked and thus pinched track)
Normal Passenger window 1/2" sag (easy fix)
Minor rust developing just under the middle of the hatch glass (the normal spot for it to show up - 3" x 1/2" spot between spoiler and window glass)
replaced drivers door handle but didn't re-key so it has two keys (just have the lock re-keyed to the original key)

Looking for a clean, no bs. sale.
I am working on getting photos/videos of the car uploaded - stand by (can email on request)

She is asking $6500 OBO
Call/text with questions: eightzeroone.six3one.six2zero4

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Supporting Member <
icanfly Ican Fly
Redmond, WA, USA   USA
pardon the potato photos, can email a full set upon request - just let me know.
thanks,
icanfly

Attachments:
IMG_6178.jpg    51.2 KB
IMG_6178.jpg

IMG_6183.jpg    54.8 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
IMG_6189.jpg    53.3 KB
IMG_6227.jpg    42.4 KB
krispi831 Efrain Vazquez
Salinas, California, USA   USA
Sweet car!

krispi831 Efrain Vazquez
Salinas, California, USA   USA
Can I make payment I'll take it!!!! Facebook Krispi707

icanfly Ican Fly
Redmond, WA, USA   USA
Still for sale.
Eager to move it.
reach out!
jmd

icanfly Ican Fly
Redmond, WA, USA   USA
Pre-holiday bump - price drop to $5500 obo

Someone needs to buy this car, it's too awesome to just sit in the dark...Ready to go today!

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1990 Volkswagen Corrado G60

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links