Corrado

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

1993 corrado slc vr6 for sale - $6000 [Pennsylvania, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Cybird777 Seth Segal
Oreland, Pennsylvania, USA   USA
I have my 93 corrado for sale. It is a vr6 slc, with only 95,xxx miles. I don't drive the car much and am selling the car for room in the garage. The color of the car is the cool 90's green, and it has a tan leather interior. The ride height is lowered thanks to the coil overs, the rims are stock gti rims, or the 17" Monte Carlos, and the tires have less than 1000 miles on them. I installed a mono front wiper, and deleted the rear wiper. There is a giac chip, and the engine has a cool air euro sport intake, and a race sport exhaust. All the electrics work, the wing operates smoothly, the sunroof works and seals when closed. The heated seats work, and the power seat belts work. Only thing changed and added to interior was the radio and sub woofer, which are rarely used. The car has been maintained by dealership since new and I have all the records, I also have the big yellow book or mechanics bible. The car starts every time and purrs, there are no noises, all is quiet under the hood. I replaced the plastic "crack" pipe with a metal one, and the heater core has been replaced. The car is pa inspected till 5/2016, which I got done when I performed this seasons oil change and tune up.

I also have the stock speed line rims that came on the car, they are the 15" five star pattern, they are a little dirty, but are straight, unscratched, and uncurbed, I'm selling the rims for $500

Email me at cybird777@yahoo.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-07 12:19 PM by Cybird777.

Attachments:
image.jpg    55 KB
image.jpg

image.jpg    57.3 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
image.jpg    49.9 KB
image.jpg    31.7 KB
. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1992 Volkswagen Corrado

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links