Corrado

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Parting out 91 G60 [New York City, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Rote-Blitz Peter Holle
Queens, New York City, USA   USA
Parting out my red 91 G-60. I am the original owner and took delivery at the Karmann factory in Osnabrueck Germany. I drove the car throughout Europe, primarily in Germany on the Autobahn for 5 years. I installed the Autotech Stage 2 upgrade. I was involved in a fender bender a few years ago where the damaged was 2 broken headlights, dented hood, right fender, radiator and grill. Between work, my house and my son, I have no time. I love this car but I have come to terms to say good-bye. It has 15 inch Borbert KBA Rims with Bridgestone Potenza RE910 with very low mileage and after the accident I bought a G60 rebuilt kit.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Josies Boy Tim M
NYC, NY, USA   USA
Hi Peter

Parting is such sweet sorrow. I'm local and have a bunch of parts I'm looking for . . .

PM me for contact info!

cheers

Shaunflannery Shaun Flannery
Port Charlotte, Florida, USA   USA
Hi Peter, I have a red '93 with black interior. I am looking for a few interior items. I need the plastic trim piece that runs up the A-pillar to the B-Pillar. Do you have the European, non automatic lap belts, as you purchased your car in Germany?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Lance B Avatar
Alma, Michigan, USA   USA
1990 Volkswagen Corrado "Betty"
Hey Peter. Need some exterior door handles please! They are impossible to find! Also need a few interior items such as the dash ashtray, the sunroof motor covering, the hazards light button covering, and the door lock knob thingys. Also could use the cover for the spoiler motor. The long black piece.

Pm me for contact info. Thanks so much.

-Lance-
1990 G60

TheLynchMob Christian B
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada   CAN
I am looking for the rear licence plate trim for my corrado. its the plastic piece the licence gets bolted to...I need an American version(small plate) do you still have that part?

Mayhemautoworks Jose Pagan
Meriden, USA   USA
Just wondering is the car still Available or what parts are available pls lmk I'll take the whole car text me here 2035370538 thanks

91corrado Gary Greschner
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada   CAN
Hi
do you still have the front bumper ?
how does it look ?

shammond Shaun Hammond
w Hempstead, New York, USA   USA
Hey,
Do you have the passenger side fender? I am in Long Island Ny

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1992 Volkswagen Corrado G60

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links