Corrado

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Parting out 1990 Corrado G60 [Illinois, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

bojo1994 Alex B
North Riverside, Illinois, USA   USA
Willing to sell parts off the car or if you'd like to buy the whole thing we can work out a deal. I bought the car about 3 years ago for $5000. It's time to let it go. The battery is dead and might have some other issues with the electronics. The car was from California originally. It has 107,000 original miles. I will be adding pictures soon. If you'd like to contact me directly my number is 708 310 1159. feel free to call or text me at anytime.

The price if you'd like the whole car is $1500

Call or text me at 708 310 1159

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
luc-corrado jean Domalain
San Antonio, USA   USA
Hello!

Looking for a RIGHT fender liner a.k.a air duct for a SLC 92, part # "535 805 826 B". Is there one available? Do you know of any scrapyard I could contact?

Thank you

G-spot Scott M.
Mount Vernon, WA, USA   USA
1990 Volkswagen Corrado "Herbert"
Hi Alex -

If you decide to part the car out I would like the following if available:

1. Drivers side amber turn signal lens if it is in great shape. (or whole assembly)

2. OEM "parcel cover" rubber bungee cords

Thanks!

smiling smiley

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Shaunflannery Shaun Flannery
Port Charlotte, Florida, USA   USA
I will gladly take the speedo if it works. Mine broke a couple thousand miles ago at 103,000. I'd imagine you'll get much more than $1500 parting her out. My name is Shaun and my number is 443-414-4320 if you'd like to call or text. What color paint and interior?

G60stageIV Jonathan Ellwanger
Oak Park, Il, USA   USA
Any chance you have the rectangular trim piece that sits at the end of the roof weather strip near the rear hatch hinge (not the square cover for the hinge itself)? I need the passenger side.

Thanks,

Jonathan Ellwanger
1990 Tornado Red G60- 242,000 miles and counting.....

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1990 Volkswagen Corrado

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links