Corrado

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Piecing out two 91 Corrados [New York City, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Rote-Blitz Peter Holle
Queens, New York City, USA   USA
I’m piecing two 1991 Corrados, located in Queens, New York. One is a red G-60 with manual transmission and the other is a black turbo with an automatic transmission.

I’m the original owner of the G-60. I took delivery at the Karmann factory in Osnabrueck Germany. I drove the car throughout Europe, primarily in Germany on the Autobahn for 5 years. I installed the Autotech Stage 2 upgrade. I was involved in a fender bender a few years ago. The damaged to my Corrado was 2 broken headlights and grill, dented hood, right fender and radiator. I bought the turbo Corrado to piece out and repair mine. Between work, my house and my son, I have no time. I love this car but I’ve come to terms it’s time to say good-bye. The G60 has 15” Borbert KBA Rims with Bridgestone Potenza RE910 with very low mileage and after the accident I bought a G60 rebuild kit.
The guy I bought the turbo from was into building a show car, but he ran out of money. He had the engine rebuilt when he had the turbo installed. The car can do the quarter mile in12.9 seconds at 14 psi.
It has
ISV reroute kit (BBM)
180” thermostat and switch (BBM)
Maxspeed coilovers
3.5 bar fuel pressure regulator (BBM)
New Head Gasket (BBM)
ATP turbo kit
Custom piping and front mount intercooler
Neuspeed boost switch regulator
17” Eneiki Rims and Nitro tires
Glo gauges
Faze boost and battery gauge
Eerbuni body kit

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Kompressor53 Avatar
Kompressor53 Ed Corum
Virginia Beach, VA, USA   USA
I am needing the upper console with the sunroof switch and interior light.

Thanks for any help you could offer.

Ed Corum

VA Beach 757-438-9664

vRsicks Peter Vailas
USA   USA
Hey I need some parts. Hood cable, the little horn pieces and brakets for the hood release under hood. And fig lights? I'm also in queens, email me panorms@gmail.com.

Thanks!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Rote-Blitz Peter Holle
In reply to # 1242 by Kompressor53 I am needing the upper console with the sunroof switch and interior light.

Thanks for any help you could offer.

Ed Corum

VA Beach 757-438-9664

Good Evening Ed,

I still have it. How's $50 plus shipping?

Take care,
Pete

Kompressor53 Avatar
Kompressor53 Ed Corum
Virginia Beach, VA, USA   USA
Pete,

Thanks for the reply. I think the price is fair, I want to confirm the part includes the sunroof switch, light and console?

Please let me know the total cost I need to get to you and how do you want to be paid?

My address:

Ed Corum
1841 Riddle Ave.
Unit. A
Virginia Beach, VA. 23454

Rote-Blitz Peter Holle
Hello Ed,

I have to apologize. I currently drive a Passat and the sunroof switch and lights are all one cluster. I thought the Corrado was the same way. When I gave you the price it was for the light cluster. I'll throw in the sunroof switch and as far as the console goes, you can have it. But the guy a bought the car from painted it red.

Let me know.
Peter

Rote-Blitz Peter Holle
Hi Ed,

Are you still interested?

Take care,
Peter

vayankee David Radile
Madison Heights, Virginia, USA   USA
Hello, I am considering using a Corrado FI system (digifant I) in my '85 Quantum, which my mechanic tells me is a sensible swap for the troublesome CIS-E now on the car (225K). Would you be willing to sell the FI system parts from your G-60s? Thanks.

G60stageIV Jonathan Ellwanger
Oak Park, Il, USA   USA
Looking for the rear pass quarter panel around the filler flap and both exterior window weather strips....... Got me and if so, in what condition?

Thx

Jonthan Ellwanger
1990 Tornado Red G60, first and only owner
235,000 miles and counting........

tahnos Thomas Andrews
Longmont, CO, USA   USA
Looking for the drivers side exterior door handle....

Thanks-Tom cocoffeerockyroasters@gmail.com

Mckenzy Wolf Avatar
Mckenzy Wolf Wilfredo Ruiz
Clover, South Carolina, USA   USA
i need power windor switches, also steering column trim cover, speaker covers and perhaps door panels and rear seatbelts.

Email me at mckenzywolf@hotmail.com

Thanks

krispi831 Efrain Vazquez
Salinas, California, USA   USA
Driver side front fender? How much?
And a hood. Yellow front turn sign on passage side.

krispi831 Efrain Vazquez
Carpet for spare tire and rubber bungies for trunk cover.hazard light (red button) speakers covers for the doors.cigarette lighter .passager front turn light..yellow plaste my cracked.diver side front bumper reflector.lol

krispi831 Efrain Vazquez
Thanks Pete

Randuzy Avatar
Randuzy Randy Hepp
Bradenton, Florida, USA   USA
Hiya Pete, I'm lookin for a front left wheel bearing housing with ABS and hub and bearing.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1992 Volkswagen Corrado

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links