Corrado

Corrado Tech Forum

Ideas for replacement sound deadening in my SLC

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

AKS4 Ben N
Wasilla, Alaska, USA   USA
Well, to make a long story short, due to my roof rain gutter seals being deteriorated, a recent drive during a heavy rain had allowed water to drain down into the floor pan of my SLC and waterlogged the existing OEM sound deadening material. As I pulled it out So I could let it dry, much of it crumbled so I wound up having to toss it all. sad smiley

For those ina similar situation, or who have chosen to "upgrade" the OEM Sound deadening material, what have you gone with? Looking for something durable, about the same thickness and reasonably priced.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
perz34 James Hillstrand
Hinesville, GA, USA   USA
Hey, Ben! Were you able to find a good replacement deadening materials?

selten Tom C
Freeport, IL, USA   USA
I have used this companies products before. Not as expensive as Dyna mat and does a very good job deadining sound. Not OEM style I know but just a affordable alternative.

https://www.b-quiet.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw0K7NBRC7ARIsAEaqLRGWHMK5D3a3tn6rBvLMyZssktcs7Awe2bHExSNcHay-ppAeqnD6s24aAgqREALw_wcB

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1996 Volkswagen Corrado

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links