Skye Avatar
Skye Webmaster Skye Nott
Vancouver, BC, Canada   CAN
1964 Vespa VNB 125
1966 MG MGB "The Bomber RIP"
1983 Suzuki MC GS750E "Kate"
1986 Merkur XR4Ti "The Rally Car"    & more
Welcome to all New Members!

We're getting lots of new members every month, so if you've been lurking and not sure where to join, scroll down and reply below.
Tell us a little about yourself, your Corrado, your builds or plans, general interests, etc.

If you want to jump right in and ask a question, please click Start New Topic above.

Thanks,
Skye Nott
Webmaster

Webmaster, Corrado World
1990 Corrado G60 - Pearl Effect Blue

Member Services:
Building the best online communities for auto enthusiasts
Mr. Rado Avatar
Mr. Rado Armando Vargas
Queretaro, Queretaro, Mexico   MEX
Hi, my name is Armando, I´m from Mexico and I just got a black Vw corrado G60, 1990. It´s very difficult to get this kind of car here cause in Mexico wasn´t sold by VW,but some cars could be imported to my country some years ago. Fortunatelly I got one. Actually I started its dificult restauration due to the parts a few months ago. I let you some pics. I hope you like it.

I got it like this.

My wife and I satarted removing carpets and seat, to clean them all.

It still needs some pain work but I hope it´ll be soon.

These are some pics after ensambling everything and changing 16 inch audi wheels.

Then a little bit of floor.

Thanks for watching. I hope to show you more pics soon with more mods.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Skye Avatar
Skye Webmaster Skye Nott
1964 Vespa VNB 125
Hey Armando, welcome to the website and nice job on the restoration!

The red accents on the back look really good.

Webmaster, Corrado World

Member Services:
Digi2112 Avatar
Digi2112 Guy Harrison
Greenville, SC, USA   USA
http://www.corradoworld.com/registry/21123117456221

Video was before I bypassed pvc system - see profile

I'm sorry, I'd say more, but I'm so broke I can't pay attention. No regret when it comes to the Corrado!!

Attachments:
photo(1).JPG    68.3 KB
photo(1).JPG

mirrich Ricardo O.
Laaredo, Texas, USA   USA
Hi, my name is Ricardo and this is my Corrado G60 from Laredo Tx. Im very happy to join this club!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
image.jpg    46 KB
image.jpg

image.jpg    60.6 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
image.jpg    61 KB
image.jpg    55.6 KB
BeardedBat08 John B
Sterling Heights, MI, USA   USA
Morning,

My name is John and new to the forum. I have had my Corrado for a little over 2 years now and it has been amazing! It did spend nearly a year off the road as I refreshed the motor, clutch, and heater core. However, I recently got it back together and reinstated it as my daily! No other car I have had drives quite like it smiling smiley

cjwind Chris Windels
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada   CAN
Hi my name is Chris Windels. I live in Victoria, BC, Canada. I own a 1992 Corrado G60. The car was originally sold to the Japanese market so it is Eurospec, has Japanese stickers all over it and the Panasonic Volkswagen Sound CD changer ready car deck. Haven't been able to find any wiring in the car for the changer, and it was not included with the car. Anyways I purchased it from a dealer in Duncan, BC who dealt with low km Japanese imports being sold off because of strict engine rebuild laws in Japan. I bought it in August 2011 with 73,000km and it now has 89,000km. I have been driving it every year since for 6 months in the summer, then storing 6 months in the winter. Unfortunately the storage has been outside in the driveway with a cover on, not ideal but it is what it is.

The car is in considerably good shape. Mechanically it runs great and nothing wrong with it so far, need to be started this year however. A few minor interior things are needed to freshen up, and a new paint job. I am attempting to keep the car as stock as possible.

Pics are included. I look forward to meeting you and sharing knowledge of the many jobs to be undertaken with having a Corrado.

Attachments:
IMG_0549.JPG    75.9 KB
IMG_0549.JPG

IMG_0541.JPG    58.4 KB
IMG_0544.JPG    51.8 KB
IMG_0537.JPG    62.1 KB
Skye Avatar
Skye Webmaster Skye Nott
1964 Vespa VNB 125
Hi Chris, looks really good. I've never seen a JDM spec Corrado before, thanks for sharing those photos.

Webmaster, Corrado World

Member Services:
northendroid Avatar
northendroid Jack Landry
Cornwall, Ontario, Canada   CAN
A newbie here to the Corrado world but not to VW scene.

My wife vehicle 2014 Touareg

Mine is a 2015 Passat

My son 2010 Golf

My daughter 2016 Jetta GLI

And our new father/son project a 1991 Corrado G60

Pick up the car in Scarborough, 156000kms, far from being perfect but a solid car to work with, only one rust spot are on driver side rocker panel and rocker panel pushed in where his wife run over snow bank, was stored in PO driveway next to a huge pine tree. Lots of pine needles and sap, engine needs some TLC bad bearing in the bottom end plus all of the regular maintenance stuff, supercharger rebuild or upgrade to twin scroll, oil change, new battery, new ground wires, tranny flush, brake flush, rotors, pads, calipers etc..

2015 Passat TDI Highline (SEL) "http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7177186-Bagging-a-2015-Passat-Build";, 2005 Bentley Continental (98474) 19x9 ET41 235/35/19 - Air Lift Performance Series - 3 H/P Air Management, Whiteline End Links, OEM Sport Pedals, 20% Window Tint, Black Wrapped Roof, Headligths from Kraftig Tuning
1991 Corrado G60
"www.instagram.com/ridelower"

seattleguy Avatar
seattleguy Leo D
Des Moines, Washington, USA   USA
Hi everyone. I have been on the vw scene for a while. Mk1 mk2 mk3 and some corrados y sciroccos.

I recently purchased this 90 corrado g60 and the plan is to stick with it for a while.
Right now my rpms bounce up and down from 2 to 3 any ideas?

Here some pics

Attachments:
20160910_092643.jpg    61.6 KB
20160910_092643.jpg

20160907_190936.jpg    82.2 KB
20160907_190952.jpg    78.5 KB
20160909_220645.jpg    51.2 KB
Digi2112 Avatar
Digi2112 Guy Harrison
Greenville, SC, USA   USA
Hey nice! I have a '92 vr6 I've kept on the road for 2 years now.

Idle hunting is usually due to a vacuum leak. I started at the icv (idle control valve) and replaced it and then went through the vacuum hoses.

Gluck

seattleguy Avatar
seattleguy Leo D
Des Moines, Washington, USA   USA
Nice i have had at least 3 vr6 corrado. All of them were good to me smiling smiley Corrados g60 in the other hand i owned about 3 as well but they make me quit on them. Now i am trying to make this a happy ending story hahaha

perz34 James Hillstrand
Hinesville, GA, USA   USA
Hey all! Glad to found this board. We are looking at 1990 Corrado as next project and we know a little about this thing. I'll be lurking around.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1990 Volkswagen Corrado

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links