Corrado

Corrado Tech Forum

Smashed windshield.

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

blackzilla courtney L
Maraval, port of spain, Trinidad and Tobago   TTO
1990 Volkswagen Corrado "Vader"
Help! I have a corrado g60 in Trinidad and Tobago. And it's the only one in the country. I smashed my windshield about a year ago when my bonnet opened on the highway and, well we know what happened next. I would like to know if any other windshield from any other vehicle will work as a replacement. Please help. People on the island never saw a corrado before.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Lance B Avatar
Alma, Michigan, USA   USA
1990 Volkswagen Corrado "Betty"
Maybe the same year VW Passat? I have a broken exterior door handle and the Passat has the same handles.

ondespotvr6 kevin mayers
kissimmee, USA   USA
The pass at might be the closest one but the curve might be a little off . I just replaced mind early this year cost around 350$.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
BeardedBat08 John B
Sterling Heights, MI, USA   USA
one thing that may help is that a Civic's windshield molding has been used when the factory molding is broken or too expensive to replace. See this forum: Civic Moldings

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1992 Volkswagen Corrado

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links